Once again, we covered a lot of ground. I’ll update this post later today with specific notes and links.
A huge thanks to Coy Barefoot, WINA and the Charlottesville Podcasting Network for the podcast.
– Short sales
– Brief market update for Charlottesville, Virginia region
– Where to search for homes in Charlottesville – Zillow, Trulia, Roost, Realtor.com, Nest, mycaar? (hint: start here)
– Sellers’ responsibilities to verify that their Realtors are putting good pictures online; if sellers are not checking up on their Realtors, they should be.
– Green building gaining ground – it’s about saving money, not necessarily the environment.
– Chickens. Coincidentally, the Daily Progress had a story on Saturday about locally-kept chickens in Charlottesville. (Update 26 November 2012: This is the correct link to the Daily Progress’ “Flying the Coop” article; Â they killed all their links prior to 2009 so I have to manually go back and find/correct all links to their stories.)
– Home Valuation Code of Conduct – I pulled a lot of what we discussed from this post on BHB.
– Videos for clients.
– Learning from home inspections and home inspectors
– CvillePedia – the new wikipedia for Charlottesville and Albemarle, courtesy of Charlottesville Tomorrow