I know, it’s Thursday, but I’ve been playing with numbers all morning … What follows is a sampling of market reports to come in the coming days, weeks and months.
- We still have too much inventory on the market.
- New listings coming on the market appear to be trending down; this is a good thing.
- I love market data, and this new tool looks promising. I’ll figure out best ways to use it as quickly as possible.
- I still don’t trust some of the data in our reports; the data is only as good as the systems and the people; days on market and “sales price to original list price ratios” are still skewed for a variety of reasons.
- “Greater Charlottesville” = Albemarle, Charlottesville, Fluvanna, Greene, Louisa, Nelson … look at these numbers for trending analysis only.
Your market is local. Think about it … while a $200k two bedroom home in Belmont, a $750k home in Ivy and a new single family home in southern Greene are all included in these numbers … all are affected differently by their respective markets.
- What questions do you have?
Pending Contracts are up!
Solds are down. UGH.
Breaking things down a little bit more …
City of Charlottesville
Might that be stability?