We’re doing it again … Matt Hodges and I will be on WNRN radio this Sunday morning at 11 o’clock. We’ve done this several times over the past few years and it’s always a good, thorough and in-depth conversation.
These are a few of the ideas that may come up …
If you have suggestions, please feel free to suggest them here, on Twitter, G+, Facebook …- Albemarle County real estate assessments are out … what did your house’s assessment do?
- @JimDuncan the disparity between assessments (higher) and selling price (lower)? When and why that happens.
- Seller tips on preparing your home for the spring market.
- getting sellers to understand where prices are
- Overview of numbers – transactions and prices this year versus last year
- Foreclosures and short sales’ impact
- Interest rates’ irrelevance
- The National Association of Realtors’ revisions
- Consumer confidence and expectations
- People choosing to stay put longer
- When will we bottom? (not for a while)
- gas prices’ impact on housing trends
- What is next year going to look like?
- Peoples’ timelines for buying or selling (start now)