We’re doing it again â€¦ Matt Hodges and I will be on WNRN radio this Sunday morning at 11 o’clock. We’ve done this several times over the past few years and it’s always a good, thorough and in-depth conversation.
These are a few of the ideas that may come up â€¦
If you have suggestions, please feel free to suggest them here, on Twitter, G+, Facebook â€¦- Albemarle County real estate assessments are out â€¦ what did your house’s assessment do?
– @JimDuncan the disparity between assessments (higher) and selling price (lower)? When and why that happens.
– Seller tips on preparing your home for the spring market.
– getting sellers to understand where prices are
– Overview of numbers – transactions and prices this year versus last year
– Foreclosures and short sales’ impact
– Interest rates’ irrelevance
– The National Association of Realtors’ revisions
– Consumer confidence and expectations
– People choosing to stay put longer
– When will we bottom? (not for a while)
– gas prices’ impact on housing trends
– What is next year going to look like?
– Peoples’ timelines for buying or selling (start now)