I didnâ€™t intend for this to be a â€œsearch for homes near Wegmansâ€ post but as I wrote, I got curious …
- Wegmans is coming and those on that side of Charlottesville wonâ€™t have to go to Barracks Road or Pantops or 29 North for groceries.
- The connector between Avon Street and 5th Street Extended will be opening to coincide with Wegmansâ€™ opening.
Progress. Although the inevitable segmentation of the Charlottesville-Albemarle area continues. (more on this)
- Wegmans Finally coming to Charlottesville – January 2014
- Wegmans, Cracker Barrel and Target on 5th Street? – February 2012 – No to Target and probably no to Cracker Barrel.
- 29 North? Whereâ€™s That? Said the Customers of Wegmans in Charlottesville – July 2012 – Costco wonâ€™t be going on 5th Street; itâ€™s going to Stonefield.
And knowing how much some of my clients want to live near Wegmans – search for homes nearby in 5 steps.
1 – Go to my search for homes page.
2 – Login if you must.
3 – Search by radius (4th down on the left)
4 – Copy and paste this address – 200 5th Street Extended Charlottesville, VA 22902
(it’s for the Holiday Inn, but it’s close enough)
5 – I chose 2 miles. Right now, there are 82 single family homes, 45 condos, and 34 attached homes for sale within 2 miles of Wegmans.