A few of the neighborhoods in Charlottesville. “Charlottesville” can be challenging to understand. There’s the City of Charlottesville, the County of Albemarle, each of which has its own school division and each plans a bit differently. And real estate in the Charlottesville area can be seen as expensive; but it’s truly a great place to live.
- Burnet Commons(City, highly walkable to Downtown)
- Belmont(City, highly walkable to Downtown)
- Fifeville (City, highly walkable to Downtown, Midtown & UVA)
- Avinity – (County, close to City)
- Lake Reynovia – (County, close to City)
- Mill Creek and Mill Creek South – (County, close to City)
- Walker Square – (City, highly walkable)
- Woolen Mills – (City, walkable to Riverview Park, Beer Run, Downtown Charlottesville)
Questions? Call or email anytime. 434-242-7140.