- All opinions expressed on this blog are the opinions of Jim Duncan. Do your own independent research to verify any and all statements made. To the best of my knowledge, all statements presented as facts are just that – facts.
- Comments are the responsibility of the posters.
- Use common sense and common decency when commenting. If you choose not to, I reserve the right to do so on your behalf.
- When commenting, don’t be a jerk.
– All first comments are moderated; once approved, commenters have free reign to comment to their hearts’ desire.
- All private contact and conversations, whether via email, instant message, phone, text, are considered confidential unless mutually agreed otherwise.
- When contacting me, I will never spam you. Ever, ever, ever.
- Don’t sell. It’s not attractive.
If I could copy one policy word-for-word, I’d take AgentGenius‘
This Disclaimer is a work in progress, and will likely be changed with little to no warning.