Upgraded to WordPress 2.3

And I think everything is OK. Huge thanks to this automatic upgrade plugin. If anything’s screwy, please let me know.

Technorati Tags:

(Visited 8 times, 1 visits today)

9 Comments

  1. Jay Thompson October 6, 2007 at 16:57

    Looks good from here Jim. Glad to hear it went well. Wish I’d had that plugin last week… 🙂

    I did get this post twice in my feed reader. Who knows why. Will let you know if that happens again.

  2. Jim Duncan October 6, 2007 at 21:49

    Bah. Now, when I post from ecto to my blog, it kills ecto. then, the post is saved as a draft in WP. I go to publish it, get this error –

    WordPress database error: [Table ‘realcent_wrdp1.wp_post2cat’ doesn’t exist]
    SELECT cat_ID AS ID, MAX(post_modified) AS last_mod FROM `wp_posts` p LEFT JOIN `wp_post2cat` pc ON p.ID = pc.post_id LEFT JOIN `wp_categories` c ON pc.category_id = c.cat_ID WHERE post_status = ‘publish’ GROUP BY cat_ID

    and yet it still publishes. This is way beyond my technical comprehension. I need help. The trials and tribulations …

  3. Jim Duncan October 6, 2007 at 21:50

    And … I got a similar error when posting the previous comment. Darn it.

  4. Jim Duncan October 6, 2007 at 22:20

    Testing myself … thanks, Matthew

  5. Jim Duncan October 6, 2007 at 22:27

    let’s see …

  6. Jim Duncan October 6, 2007 at 22:31

    Almost there ….

  7. Jay Thompson October 6, 2007 at 23:29

    Google Sitemaps is on the list of “problem plugins”….

    I got your test post (and only one time) in my reader…