It’s National Bike Month and Bike Charlottesville has organized a slew of events:
– Monday, May 16th, 12-1pm: Cross Town Ride, News Conference, Award Ceremony
– Tuesday, May 17th, 6-8pm: Charlottesville Community Bikes Open House + Intro to Biking
– Wednesday, May 18th, 6:15-8:00pm: Ride of Silence â€“ Charlottesville
– Thursday, May 19th, 12-1pm: UVa Lunch & Learn â€œBike Commuting 101â€³
– Friday, May 20th, 7-9pm and 4-6pm: BIKE TO WORK DAY Energizer Stations
– Saturday, May 21st, 10am â€“ 1pm: Tour de Coop
– Saturday, May 21st, 3-5pm: Bike Rodeo
Bike Charlottesville’s Call to Action on Facebook:
We don’t have an advertising budget, but we have hundreds of enthusiastic cyclists. With your help, we’ll succeed at spreading the news by word of mouth and decentralized flier distribution. We hope you can join us all week long! If you can only come to a few events, please come out on Mon, Wed, and Fri.
I’d like to see a Bike Charlottesville/Albemarle.
Me? I’ll be bringing my good bike to town and riding as much as possible.