Ok, it’s a few more than 10, but Buyer Brokerage really warrants (at least) 3 stories.
- Process of buying a home
- Buyer Brokerage
- How to search for a home in Charlottesville without a Realtor
- The buyer survey/interview I use when working with new buyer clients
- The two local lenders I recommend
- Using Google to find your triangles (this is important)
- When do homes come on the market in Charlottesville? – the data is dated, but the trend line is accurate
- Moving to Charlottesville – Lots of links
- Subscribe to either daily updates or monthly notes (I’ve found a lot of my readers and clients find a great deal of value in the monthly notes)
- Questions that buyers should be asking.
- What’s it like to work with Jim Duncan?
I don’t know why I haven’t done this before. These are some of the most-cited stories I send to new buyer clients.