I know, it’s Thursday, but I’ve been playing with numbers all morning â€¦ What follows is a sample of market reports to come in the coming days, weeks and months.
– We still have too much inventory
– New listings coming on the market appear to be trending down; this is a good thing
– I love market data, and this new tool looks promising. I’ll figure out best ways to use it as quickly as possible.
– I still don’t trust some of the data in our reports; the data is only as good as the systems and the people; days on market and “sales price to original list price ratios” are still skewed for a variety of reasons.
– “Greater Charlottesville” = Albemarle, Charlottesville, Fluvanna, Greene, Louisa, Nelson â€¦ look at these numbers for trending analysis only. Your market is local. Think about it â€¦ while a $200k two bedroom home in Belmont, a $750k home in Ivy and a new single family home in southern Greene are all included in these numbers â€¦ and all are affected differently by the market.
– What questions do you have?