- Houses are selling
- Houses closer to stuff seem to be going under contract more swiftly Read More
The market is turning. And I'll be writing about this in depth in the coming monthly note (subscribe here). Your micro-market matters more than top-level reports. That said, I think the Charlottesville area real estate market is turning.
- Sellers - take note; price and prepare accordingly, with great advice.
- Buyers - be aware, and choose wisely, with great representation.
Dig in. Ask me questions. Or call/text - 434-242-7140 . Download the 2018 Annual Nest Report for Charlottesville; we've made some changes, such as average age of home in a particular area (29 North: 1997, Crozet, 2001), average home size in each sub-area, and percentage of homes less than 5 years old (Crozet: 40.7%), Earlysville: 7.8%). Check it out. If you'd like a hard copy, Read More
Originally posted at RealCrozetVA. Sales are slowing, inventory is creeping up, new construction is moving along, and we're seeing price moderations. Every micro-market is different. Each market within Charlottesville and Albemarle that I work has unique aspects.
- Forest Lakes is affected by NGIC, UVA Research Park, Target, etc.
- Redfields and Mill Creek by Wegmans, Alamo Drafthouse, Biscuit Run Read More