Inventory is down (everywhere), contracts are up (broadly), sales are up (generally),
- Quality inventory is still low.
- The fiscal cliff generated by the irrepressible idiots in Washington is creating uncertainty – something we don’t need.
- One month isn’t a trend, particularly as the numbers are so broadly skewed in some cases.
- As I noted yesterday, more foreclosures are needed in order to find a definable, sustainable recovery.
- Your market – whatever that is – is part of this report, but for a true understanding of whether you can sell or should buy you need to seek out and find specific advice and insight to your situation.
The data’s not bad. Not bad at all.