Maintaining an efficient and profitable real estate website takes an awful lot of time; I worked for almost 90 minutesÂ or so this morning.
Two notable additions:
– I have added a discoverable RSS feed for this blog to my real estate site’s homepage.
– I added a podcast page the other day.
– Added a few keywords to hopefully increase traffic.
– Deleted some older information.
– Moved a few things around in general.
– Edited the “about us” page
– Upgraded Bad Behavior.
My constant question is this – what are consumers/buyers/sellers looking for in a real estate website? What would encourage them to return? To bookmark my site rather than search others? Most sites have the same MLS data and some of the same information. What aspects of my site are good/bad? Of others? Examples?