If I don’t write them down, it’s almost like I don’t make them …
– Relish fear and failure. I have experienced failure several times recently. One of these was in competing for a listing, another agent won (it was for a 35% referral fee, so it wasn’t that great of a loss, but …). From both failures, I learned something, and there is the value in failing.
– Work to systematize my business.
– Dramatically change something about how I work. Maybe implement Daylite. Maybe change companies.
– Grow my business by 15%.
– Fix my Archives page.
– Start working in the $500k+ price range.
– Write every day. Learn something new every day. Establish new business relationships/friendships and maintain existing ones.
– Bring passion, dedication and desire to the table each and every day.
– Say “No” more often. Between the local, state and national committees and Boards on which I serve, time to actually sell real estate is often scarce.
– Spend as much time as possible with my family and work every day on my marriage.
Next up … my predictions for 2007.