I am intrigued by Lawrence Yun. He even has his own Lawrence Yun Watch site, following his predecessor’s own “Watch” site.Â If only because watching him painstaking try to regain the credibility that was squandered by David Lereah is a monumental task.
If you had the chance to ask him one question – what would it be? Here are some I would like to ask –
– Where does he (really) see the housing market going?
– What’s it like to step into the role filled by someone so widely and effectively denounced and ridiculed?
– What was the first thing that went through his head when he was offered the job of Chief NAR Economist?
– What (really) should be done about the economy?
– What does he think about NAR’s advertising campaign?
– What does he think NAR should be doing?
*Note to AC – hit me up next time you see me online, please.