Coming next week – answers.
– When do houses come on the market in Charlottesville?
– Should I take my house off the market over the holidays?
– When should I put it back on the market?
– Are sellers more negotiable over the winter?
– When does the “Spring Market” start? (1 February. -ish)
The number of homes* listed and put under contract in the Charlottesville MSA* from February through October:
Here we look at the number of Homes** in Charlottesville MSA Listed & Under contract from November through January:
* # of Homes = Condos, Attached & Detached homes. I’m looking more for volume trends than anything else. I’ll update this chart in February 2011.
If you want to see the raw data, send me an email. I’m having some issues embedding the Google Docs spreadsheet.
Great data! It seems your market has the same pattern as the Augusta market. Hopefully this spring we will start to see a rising trend.
Pingback: Should I take my home in Charlottesville off the market over the holidays? | RealCentralVA.com