In search of pumpkin patches in the Charlottesville area – *
1) I love my clients who still come to me after closing â€¦
2) This message the other day got me thinking – (My son’s) birthday is coming up and I would like to take him to a pumpkin patch. Â Do you know of a real fun one in the area? Â I am currently planning to go to the Plains where the living earth folks
seem to have a really nice one with corn maze, slides, animals etc.
I haven’t been to a pumpkin patch with a maze in years. We usually go to Chiles Orchard in Crozet. Graves Mountain Lodge has hay bales to jump on and such when they have their Apple Harvest Festival (this is the last weekend for it).
So â€¦ when researching something, I went to Twitter and Facebook and got some great responses:
From my Facebook:
From the RealCrozetVA Facebook page:
– Back Home on the Farm in the Shenandoah Valley.
– Get Lost in the Corn – a corn maze at Bridgemont Farm – 600 Wissler Rd, Quicksburg, VA 22847*It seems that some of my most favorite stories are in response to queries from my clients and readers.
– Thank you to everyone for the help, comments and pointers!