I’m planning to dig into the data a bit more than usual as we’ve just ended the first quarter of 2015 and there have been some interesting new trends and surprises.
As the outline is developing, I’m sorting what to cut and what to write about here on RealCentralVA; I’m aiming to cover 3-4 topics this month.
- The Charlottesville real estate market – 1st Quarter
- Perhaps an in-person happy hour to discuss the market. Interested?
- Dual Agency (recognition by clients about Nest’s principles)
- Being opinionated (with clients)
- The CFPB
- Millennials and real estate markets
- Unrepresented Sellers need guides
Suggestions on what to keep or cut welcomed.