– New construction in the Charlottesville MSA is up year over year.
– Albemarle is dominating new construction, with the City of Charlottesville third behind Louisa County
– Median price for a paper listing (unbuilt/proposed new construction – of which there are currently 146) listing in the Charlottesville MLS for a single family home in Albemarle County is $532K.
– Same as above for the City of Charlottesville is $384K — keep in mind that there are only 2! right now. When I search for single family, built in 2015, there are 11 results; that median price is $358K.
– Download the full Charlottesville MSA new construction report here.