Four Quick Things for Sellers
- Nest Seller Scoop form for my seller clients to share some color on the home; it’s easy for me to know the details of the home, but describing life in the home is something only the seller knows.
- Nest Seller Intake – The aforementioned request for details, ie. number of bedrooms, baths, well/septic/public water, internet availability
- Nest Listing Presentation – A ton of information on how we represent seller clients, the process, etc.
- Listing and Selling Timeline
Ok, that was four things. five more.
- Pretend you’re seeing your house for the first time.
- Did you know about the hole in the wall?
- Things people have said about me on Zillow
- Tips for getting your house ready for the market.
email@example.com or 434-242-7140
It’s more efficient to have one place for this information for my seller clients.
(Visited 485 times, 1 visits today)