I find myself prefacing a lot of conversations with “in this market … ”
The real estate market in the Charlottesville area is vastly different than the one that many people in the real estate market are familiar with.*
In this market:
1) Buyers can negotiate – even with new construction
2) Sellers have to work. And pick up the dirty underwear. Homes are not selling themselves anymore.
3) Days on market are being measured in months instead of days or hours.
4) Realtors have to work. A lot.
5) Good Realtors are in demand.
I think ending a sentence with a preposition is acceptable in this case.
Technorati Tags: albemarle, charlalbemarle, charlottesville, real estate