– One thing that didn’t make it in last week’s Daily Progress story
– (Hopefully) more on homeowner’s insurance and vacant houses – about 33% of the houses currently on the market in Central Virginia are vacant – so this is a very pertinent issue.
– A breakdown of the state of the Central Virginia (including Charlottesville, Albemarle, Fluvanna, Greene, Nelson – not Louisa) real estate market by price range.
– Duplicate content on real estate blogs – good, bad, indifferent?
– I’m sure going to try to do a market update for Waynesboro and Augusta.