I’m hoping to have the note sent out this weekend; it should be a good one.
One email a month. Usually less than 1,500 words. Track the Charlottesville real estate market and other tangential insights and stories that you won’t find anywhere else — two clicks here and it’s all yours.
A few things for this month –
- Charlottesville real estate market update; I’m going to look at a 3 month total instead of only the one.
- Offer some tips & insight for 2016’s buyers and sellers
- Look briefly at marketing to different demographics and their one commonality.
- Round up the best stories from October on RealCentralVA and RealCrozetVA
- Quick look at some of the stories that I’m reading.