A few stories of interest as we crest the middle of November 2016 …
– Some Universal Design design tips and advice.
– What is Green Worth? – a new study evaluates the value of “green” – and the full report (pdf)
How much does this house cost to run? – My clients have been asking this question for a long time.
– A question – why, when buyers are looking for one level living, do they look at homes with multiple sets of stairs? I don’t understand.
– Another new brewery in Charlottesville – Random Row Brewing Company. (and by “Charlottesville” it’s actually in the City of Charlottesville) Check out their blog.
– Trains run through Crozet; always do your research before buying a home. At least google it.