Some Relevant Stories about coming Charlottesville City Developments
- The big Belmont development I mentioned
- The Woolen Mills redevelopment
- Preston – Monticello Dairy redevelopment
- Other Relevant Stories
Some Coming Albemarle County Developments
- North Pointe on 29 North – North East corner of Proffitt and 29
- Brookhill – North East corner of Polo Grounds and 29
Virtually every part of Albemarle County has a new development around the corner either underway, on the horizon, or in the process of seeking approvals. My answers to the “what’s going to happen there”? are two-fold:
- If you don’t own it, it’s going to change
- Seemingly every piece of green space in Albemarle County that is in (or near) the growth area is likely to be developed.
I don’t know if all new buyers are this thoughtful, or if I’m lucky with the people who choose to work with me.
Two recent questions from clients
- “Would you recommend stopping by the City (of Charlottesville) office to understand what infrastructure and economic development projects are in the pipeline?”
- Buyers asked me the other day about the state of Albemarle’s water/sewer in context of coming growth. I love my clients. #GoodQuestions
- A third question that ought to be asked – how well do the City of Charlottesville and County of Albemarle work together to plan and implement transportation solutions?