I’ve been writing this note for a few years now. It’s impossible to value the ROI for the time spent writing this, but one thing I know is that the people who choose to read – usually at least 60% of subscribers every month – have told me that they find the content – the stories, the data, the context, and content – valuable.
Even if I get only one response a month, or a client or friend mentions the note the next time we see each other, I know that the time invested in researching and writing is time well used.
I’d be humbled if you chose to subscribe; it’s easy to do right here.
Some of the working topics (I won’t get to them all)
- Ignorance and ownership
- The Charlottesville real estate market
- Closing gaps in transactions
- Soccer & Softball
- Mercedes -v Subaru
- Lockbox access and local market knowledge/expertise/competence
- What I’m reading (one of the more popular segments)
- RealCentralVA & RealCrozetVA blog round up