I truly enjoy when Matt Hodges and I do an hour on Rick’s Sunday Wake-up show. An hour talking about real estate? Yes please!
We talked about an awful lot, including:
- Mortgage rates – affordability,
- Stuck in homes/falling in love all over again
- UVA growth and its affects on the Charlottesville real estate market
- Counseling buyers and sellers through major, traumatic life shifts
- Home buying process
- Renting in the Charlottesville area (and renting first, before buying)
- Gas prices and real estate buying decisions (talked about this on the RealPodVA podcast, too)
- Cost of ownership of homes – in which I learned something about VA loans that I’d never before known)
Objectively, it’s worth a listen.