And may become the de facto National MLS. Greg at the Bloodhound has an extraordinary analysis.
1. The speed with which the real estate blogosphere has analyzed this is phenomenal.
2. Most real estate agents still have absolutely no clue about what Zillow is, or how it is going to change their business.
3. How can I upload my listings to Zillow?
4. Some of my previous thoughts on Zillow – what if Zillow is Right? Google and Zillow
5. How do I get a Zillow t-shirt?
They will get more accurate in Charlottesville.
Pat at Transparent Real Estate
Technorati Tags: mls, realtor, realtor.com, zillow
Pingback: Zillow Coverage - Day 2 » Personal Insights on Web 2.0, Blogging, and Business
Pingback: » Blog Articles on Zillow’s New Upgrade by Seattle’s Rain City Real Estate Guide
Pingback: Northern Virginia Real Estate Guide
From Zillow’s TOS:
I don’t think I am going too far out on a limb by suggesting that they could easily add “YET” to the end of this.
Pingback: the Property Monger » Zillow Zillow Zillow
I already put my house in there with a “Make me move” highball price.
Greg Swann hits the nail on the head:
The rest of his analysis is cogent, articulate and logical. The above quote is a major “why” the time is right for Zillow.
Pingback: Real Central VA - Tracking the Charlottesville and Central VA real estate market and more » Top 5 stories of 2007
Pingback: Reflecting on Zillow’s Influence Over the Past Three Years | Real Central VA