They come from all over and provide tremendous insight into what’s on consumers’ minds. In no particular order:
– can a builder discriminate against a realtor – sure, why not? But if that Realtor has a qualified buyer, what good would come from shooting yourself in the foot?
– real estate sales in charlottesville va+july 2007 – or, go straight to the Market Statistics category on RealCentralVA
– realtor ethics questions and illegal incentives – duh. This is the problem with cooperative compensation – where the seller “pays” the buyer’s agent – particularly builder incentives.
– charlottesville va foreclosures – why is one of the condo communities in Charlottesville advertising for this search term? I can understand the big companies and the odd Realtor but what are they saying?
– advertizing real estate & relocation realitors – only for the misspellings. It’s Realtor.
– dual agent horror story – surprisingly there are only slightly fewer results in Google for “dual agent success story” – but the results for the horror story search are much, much more pertinent.
– jim duncan – there are 2.3 million results for this search, and I’m number one and two. (hint: blogs work)
Technorati Tags: albemarle, blog, blogging, charlalbemarle, charlottesville, dual agency, realtor