As happens often, I was writing an email. The question posed by the new-to-Charlottesville buyer was, “I’m getting ready to buy a home in Charlottesville; where do I start?”
- Lender Advice for Buyers Targeting Home Buying in 2016 (still relevant for 2017)
- Some Good Questions Buyers Should be Asking
- Has the Charlottesville Real Estate Market Ever Been Bad?
- Top 3 Mistakes Home Buyers Make
- What Are Some Questions Buyers Should be Asking?
- But it’s Family! (or Why to Think Twice About Hiring your Family Realtor)
- 30+ Tips for First-Time Homebuyers
- My buyer survey. This is truly a good and important exercise, and helps me – and my buyer clients – quite a bit to set the foundation for a good working relationship.
One of the long-term benefits of writing this blog since 2004 are the archives … there’s a ton of good information here; finding it can be a challenge. When meeting with my clients, I tend to jot down notes in my notebook, and follow up with an email.
Notebook + blog + email = usually good information.
Questions? Ask me anytime. Really. 434-242-7140