Oh, Christmas tree, Oh Christmas tree …
Where do you get Christmas trees in (around) Charlottesville?
The place where we used to cut ours when I was a kid is now a subdivision.
Here are a few where you can cut your own:
- Ralph’s Christmas Trees in Nelson County
- Foxfire Farm in Buckingham County
- Bit-O-Honey Farm in Fishersville
- An aggregate site for pick your own Christmas trees
- Greene Meadows Farm in Greene County
- Kris Kringle’s Tree Farm in Nelson County
(The ones in Nelson get my vote as they’re on the Brew Ridge Trail)
And here are a few favorites for pre-cut Christmas trees -
- The Ivy Store on 250 West
- Boy Scouts’ locations all around town (we frequently get ours in from the ones in Crozet)
- AM Fog in Nelson (just before Blue Mountain Brewery on 151)
- In Albemarle Square, they have trees and are a local family that has been selling trees and wreaths for over 100 years