Oh, Christmas tree, Oh Christmas tree â€¦
Where do you get Christmas trees in (around) Charlottesville?
The place where we used to cut ours when I was a kid is now a subdivision.
Here are a few where you can cut your own:
– Ralph’s Christmas Trees in Nelson County
– Foxfire Farm in Buckingham County
– Bit-O-Honey Farm in Fishersville
– An aggregate site for pick your own Christmas trees
– Greene Meadows Farm in Greene County
– Kris Kringle’s Tree Farm in Nelson County
(The ones in Nelson get my vote as they’re on the Brew Ridge Trail)
And here are a few favorites for pre-cut Christmas trees –
– The Ivy Store on 250 West
– Boy Scouts’ locations all around town (we frequently get ours in from the ones in Crozet)
– AM Fog in Nelson (just before Blue Mountain Brewery on 151)
– In Albemarle Square, they have trees and are a local family that has been selling trees and wreaths for over 100 years