My beloved search tool has been upgraded … as always, if you have any issues, please let me know either via contact form or in the comments. I (and Diverse Solutions, I’m sure) want this to be the best possible way to search for homes.
- Added sharing ability to Twitter, Facebook, Dwellicious, Google Buzz, Email
- Added print / PDF to Details listing
- Added ability to have Community, Tract, Zip and MLS Number to Search Widget
- Added ability to have map auto-open on results pages
- Added tracking to results map being opened or close between pages
- Added icon for results map link
- Improved slideshow look & feel on details
- Added better full-size photos (just click on the photo in the slideshow to see full size photo)
- If account has dsSearchAgent Pro: Added ability to have an â€œadvancedâ€ link in Search Widget which leads to a new page with the dsSearchAgent frame auto generated
- Added ability to set the Template for dsSearchAgent page
- Added Bing Birds-Eye View to Details pages
- Added ability to set first/last name and email in wp-admin (necessary for pdf and contact form, shares values with dsSearchAgent)
- Numerous CSS/UI improvements
The Bing birds-eye view is a great addition. As I noted in November, Bing is much better than Google in some cases.