1. I have been fired twice, both times because I stood up to a boss for what I believed in.
2. I am grateful that I was fired.
3. I am overwhelmed by many of the new technologies that are emerging, and wake up every day with a (hopefully healthy) fear of being left behind.
4. I never intended to get into real estate, but, being a third generation real estate agent, the business is in my blood. The passion with which I awaken every day is kindled by my desire to help others and to earn to support my family. I debate
5. My wife and I were married in St. John, in the US Virgin Islands.
How is this not, in some fashion, like a chain letter? Either way, lest the real estate blog gods frown upon me, I’m passing it on. 🙂