- One sleeve of Thin Mints (you know you can’t stop at one cookie):560 calories, or 58 minutes riding 12 to 14 mph
- Some suburbs are dying; some are thriving. A problem with painting with a broad brush (particularly when an industry trade group is wielding said brush).
- Most people still drive to work. Alone. How can this be changed?
- Five Questions to ask your real estate agent during a house tour. Numbers 1 and 2 are awfully useful – “What do you like about this home?” and “Do you have any concerns”?
- Nothing is going to save the housing market – Meh. Broad brush disclaimer applies again.
- Smaller, or bigger apartments?
- Not a “read” as much as a “watch” –
(Visited 25 times, 1 visits today)