Every year I’ve practiced real estate has been interesting. This one is no different.
What’s the Charlottesville Real Estate Market Doing?
- Houses are selling
- Houses closer to stuff seem to be going under contract more swiftly than more rural properties
- Prices seem to be moderating in most pockets, as are days on market, while inventory is creeping (and shooting in parts) upwards.
- Buyer mentality is shifting; they are seeing that houses are sitting on the market for longer than they perceived they would be. This is important.
Can I buy a house/sell my house?
Yes, absolutely. And it depends.
- Will you price according to the market? Look at the active and under contract competition as much, if not more than, the solds.
- For how long do you expect to live in the Charlottesville area? At least 5 years? Great. Could be a good time to buy.
(Visited 135 times, 1 visits today)